יום שלישי, 8 במאי 2012

Welcome !

Welcome to my "Titanic Collection" blog ! 
Here I will present my collection
All I have to do with my obsession for James Cameron's film "Titanic"
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Kathy Bates and Billy Zane


I Collect the items since 1997, Vh's, Boxset's DVD's, CD's and many more...

I saw the movie many times and the most I've known by heart.
I love the soundtrack, and  the amazing theme song by Celine Dion.

Kate Winslet is my favorite actress.
I saw the 3D version in the cinema three times last month and I have no words to describe the excitement I had to go back and see the movie again after 15 years .

I hope you enjoy, and I will continue to add new items with time.
If you have questions or requests you can contact me through my email address:
avihayasseraf@gmail.com




אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה